This annual tradition of Crowley House of Hope brings joy to our neighbors in need in Crowley and Crowley Independent School District. Congregations in the community of Crowley come together and donate holiday food for more than 300 families and make Thanksgiving a time of happiness and wonder.
Share the Love
Christmas is a time of wonder and good tidings. Crowley House of Hope wants all of our neighbors to experience the special spirit of the Christmas season and offers our annual Share the Love program for families living in Crowley and Crowley Independent School District. Share the Love provides parents an opportunity to give the gift of joy to their children on Christmas morning.
Applications for Share the Love will be available October 2, 2019 – November 2, 2019 during Food Pantry service hours. Share the Love is for families with children 0 years of age through 12th grade that live in Crowley or within the boundaries of Crowley Independent School District. To qualify for Share the Love you will need:
To determine members of your household
- Please provide picture identification for all adults in the household
- Birth certificates or social security cards for anyone under 18 years of age living in the home
- 2019/2020 school ID card for children in 7th -12th grade
To determine residency in Crowley or Crowley Independent School District
- Please provide current water or electric bill
To determine income eligibility
- Please provide proof of income for household such as, pay check stubs, award letters for Social Security or Social Security Disability, TANF, SNAP, Medicare/Medicaid, benefits from the VA or unemployment